Friday, June 5, 2009

Women.

I am a ladies man. I must admit I am very romantic and caring for the females I date unlike my friends. The weird thing is most of my friends are in relationships right now while I am not(not to focus on what I don't have because I am a blessed man TRUST ME). It seems to me that girls aren't into romance anymore. Seriously.
There was a female I thought was interested in me. We used to text alot and we spoke on chilling. But, that went down the drain. It's like when I think she doesn't like me I get in contact with her. When I feel she likes me the slightest bit I don't hear from her. I try to ask her but almost everytime I talked to my brother Sonny he says "Branford have you talked to *e***?!" I reply "NO!" Then he goes "Man, you fuckin TRIPPIN!" So, I hit her up and nothing goes right. So, i'm just choosing to chill out for a while. Chasing chicks isn't for me because I always end up hurting myself. None of this is anyone elses fault besides mine.

P.S.
I have alot of work to do daily. Maybe if I work constantly I will forget I don't have someone to talk to around this time.

1 comment: