Sunday, March 15, 2009

Life Changing!


Sidebar: Notice how everything is dark(after the song ends and he starts riding the beat)and you see no one. That's how I feel right now! Not feeling the best. Just want to be the star GOD wanted me to be. Nothing is going right at the moment. Everybody is celebrating tbe Universities that they will be attending. Where will I be attending?!?!?! "The University of Nowheresville". Not to mention that I went to traffic court and have t find a way to come up to $280. Along with the citation I recieved in Atlanta. Jobless. I can go on. But I WON'T!!!! Listening to Ye is very much therapy right now for me! I love when people aren't scared of being themselves. Sometimes I wish I could just do this. I have listened to this version of "Heartless" for two days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment