Sunday, March 22, 2009

My head won't stop bleeding!

I didn't do any of my community service this weekend because I was too tired from partying Friday night with my cousin Wade. I danced with this sexy thick spanish girl who had energy to dance on me allllllll nnnniiiiggggghhhhhtttttt!!!! I feel like one of those T-Pain songs because I didn't get her number all I remember is her name which "Anna". She was fucking sexy! By the way it was a spanish party. SIDEBAR: Is it the spanish thing to go to parties with there boyfriends and shit?! I don't like most spanish girl like black guys. But after that I went and played video games at my cousin's house until like 4:30. I didn't wake until almost 12. Then I had to cut the grass and shit like that.
I busted my head open though. Alright, maybe not busted open but its a little scratch that will not stop bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment