Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Message to chicks.

I have this class with a girl. The biggest conversation i've heard her speak on was music. SIDEBAR: THAT'S SUPER FRESH BUT I MAKE MUSIC AND THAT'S THE LAST THING I FEEL LIKE HEARING! But back to it. She's like telling me she parties and stuff like that. She was speaking on her hanging with "Cash Camp" or something like that. She looks at me and says "Yeah I kinda hang with the BIG people." I DON'T CARE WHO YOU HANG OUT WITH, WHAT THEY'VE DONE, WHAT THERE NAME, ETC. The name doesn't make the person. I won't hang out with anyone because their name. That's so ELEMENTARY! That's not going to pay your bills 10 years from now!
MESSAGE TO THE LADIES IS DON'T BE DUMB.
THAT'S A TURNOFF and NOT HELPFUL FOR YOURSELF!

Another girl today was too out of line. She's a friend of mine. Well, she was. Look man. Don't talk to guys any kind of way because people are around. I'm your friend not a dog. Be yourself all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment