Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shots with Tay.

These are some shots I did with Tay. Tay is a great photographer and I hope I get the chance to do some more shots with him soon. I need to work on taking pics bringing more of me into the photos. But, these are pretty good pieces of art.






I just want to open people up in the world to another way of thinking. To realize that there is a bigger picture than your swag. For people to understand its not all about money all the time. I just want people to understand that a simple "Hey, how are you doing?" can make someones day. I just want other people to realize that there is no rankings in life and no uniforms to put on. In other words that you don't have to be like everybody else or do what everybody else is doing at the same time they're doing it. If I like red and you like green does that make you wrong? Who am I to tell you that you have bad taste?! With the rankings thing you must realize something. Just because more people know you, that doesn't mean you're better than anyone.
Going in to my 11th grade year I was huge on music around town. But, I wasn't happy because the music I was doing was not me. Be yourself. Don't let any person or crowd tell you what you have to do.
& another thing I want to touch on is just because someone has made a mistake doesn't mean that you have the right to keep bringing up what they've done. Its the past man. Shitttttt, let it go. I am no where perfect in this no where perfect world. At the end of the day your heart is the only thing that matters!!!!
Its not about how much money you have, how many videos you are in, how many girls you've had sex with because that can't buy love or happiness.
JUST DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THE B.S.
STAY AWAY!
DON'T GO TO IT EVEN IF THE LIGHT IS GREEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment