Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ms. April

If you know me you and had a chance to talk to me you probably realize that I am as creatve as possible. I convert simple everyday things into stuff that has to do with my life. SIDEBAR: I might use this for a rap or something I don't know(but no stealing). So... Here's some of the stuff that has been crossing my mind lately.

I just started talking to this chick. She's totally different than me. She's not as much of a fashion head or anything like. She's more into like parties and shit. Some days it seems like she wants to talk to me and others it doesn't. I asked her to chill with me on Thursday and her response was like "I hope i'm not busy". After a text conversation with her I just decided to call her Ms. April. She wasn't understanding what I was saying. She kept replying "NO, MS. AUGUST" She was thinking that I was talking about her birthday(which is in August), but I wasn't. April is just a month of a twelve month year. At times its cold in April and sometimes its hot. Alot of people love April and alot of people get real like fucked up by April because of their allergies and stuff like that. This goes back to this young lady... I just felt like I didn't know what to expect with this girl. I'm feeling her but some days she's hot and somedays she's cold. Just like a gift and a curse.
Ya know?

1 comment: