Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drizzy!


This guy's music touches my heart *pause*. In 3 years I plan to be here too. Been a fan of Drake FOR A WHILE! I was having a hard day. Well, I was having a great day until I got in the car with my father. My father was saying stuff like "Why don't you just get out of my life?!" and "The older you get the lazier you'll be" but the grammar wasn't as good (we're from New Orleans come on man). My lovely mom who is hardly ever mad at me looked at me with the evil eye, didn't speak, and its made me feel horrible. It feels like i'm the only one here who actually likes me. Fucked up but true. I really am ready to move out of here. I just don't know if i'm ever going to make it to be the huge icon that I dream to be.. But i'll never stop trying His music gives me that feeling! He's the coolest man.

EDIT: He really makes me feel like its cool to be myself. He has NO TATS & NO PEIRCINGS MAN! JUST LIKE ME HAHA! I'M NOT INTO THAT STUFF EITHER EVEN THOUGH IM A ROCKSTAR!

1 comment:

  1. Drake came from a family of artists who gave him all the support he needed. You, on the other hand, have to work ten times harder.

    so STOP DREAMING about it and DO IT cuz i wanna hear your music someday, too. :)

    ReplyDelete