Saturday, February 7, 2009

SERIOUSLY!

Seriously. I notice the difference between others and I. I'm not satisfied with the things others are satisfied with. I'm not satisfied with being known throughout Gwinnett. I'm thankful for it but not comfortable and never will be. I don't live my life for relationships with people, to party, to chill, or anything along those lines. I'm thankful for that also but I rather goals rather than have anything else(besides GOD). I refuse to be a "HAS-BEEN" or a "LOSER". I hate looking at my account seeing $0.00 as the balance. My 8th grade teracher looked at me and told me I was going to be a "Loser" and told me I was going to be working at Publix all my life. I don't want that to be true. My ex girlfriend told me that I was a waste of sperm and told me that I would be staying the ghetto for the rest of my life. I wouldn't like that to be true either. I won't stop working until I meet my goals. I won't, I won't, I won't!

BRANFORD KENTRELL HEFNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment