Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poker Society = CREEPIEST shit EVER!!!!


sO 1/30 was a fun day(besides the whole APD nigga giving me the ticket and telling me I had to go to court). My cousins were laughing and smiling and shit all day with no worries. When we get back to the crib they told me "We're going this place to play poker." So i'm thinking "cool. no prob". We get there & the shit was scary as fuck! Nigga faces turned quick as fuck. Some guy spoke on this microphone thing and was like "Everybody you have a few minutes to get to your tables for poker!" Joey looks at Wade and says "Hurry up man we gotta get a seat!". All you see is people walking fast as fuck to get to these poker tables to get a game of poker. Most of them looked mean as fuck! Poker = No games son!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment