Friday, February 27, 2009

I Must Be Honest.

I love blogging. I appreciate all you guys who read my blog because alot more people read my blog than the 6 followers I have. But I appreciate the followers. THANKS TAY TAY! O yeah, i've kind of been cheating with the blog stuff. I KNOW TAY TAY LIKE NO BULLSHIT, WE'RE GREAT HOMEYS, MORE LIKE FAMILY, HIS COUSIN IS LIKE MY BROTHER.... WHICH MAKE HIM MY COUSIN HAHA!!!
I turn 19 tomorrow. I'm just thankful that i'm not in jail for the stupid stuff i've done in 08 because we did plenty of things that I should've been doing time for. TRUST ME! I just want to chill and be me... EVEN MORE! Some of my friends at school were talking about how tight clothes were for fags.... I LOVE TIGHT CLOTHES & I DON'T THINK MY CLOTHES ARE TIGHT ENOUGH! I LOVE NOT MATCHING EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & I LOVE HOW THE GUITAR SOUNDS......
YUP ALL THAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment