Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yesterday I wore the most different shoes in history.


I'm in this computer class right now blogging, doing Algebra II, & texting because this teacher is chill. SIDEBAR: BEING IN ALGEBRA II & GETING READY TO GRADUATE AT PHOENIX UNDER THE AGE OF 22 IS SUCH A STUNT BECAUSE NO ONE DOES IT TOO OFTEN LOL. But back to my point. Yesterday was the worst day of my life. I wore the funniest looking vans in history. I was so aggravated by my shoes I snapped on a girl for saying something about them lol. I don't think that chick is going to be talking about me anymore lmao. My day was so gay because of those shoes & I was so happy to just take them off. When I got home I went straight to sleep, I was knocked out for the whole night. I didn't even attempt to do homework lol.

B. Hef

No comments:

Post a Comment