Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I LOVE SKINNY JEANS!


Yesterday was alright. I had to go back down to the court house. I woke up at like 6:00 AM to get there for 9:30 AM(even though it only takes like 15 mins to get there). I got there at 8:00 AM. I had to go through the usual when arriving. Ya know?! Like "take everything out your pockets and walk through this metal detector." I go straight to the 3rd floor because I had a meeting with the Mrs. Hannah aka "The Community Service Lady". I must admit... The girls that worked at the courthouse and that were even going into court for there cases were FINE AS HELL! My friend kept telling me to imagine what the girls were there for. But I didn't want to mess up the dream I was having. I was in heaven until I was told how many hours of community service I had to do.
I quickly snapped back into reality. Mrs. Hannah gave me 20 hours of community service over $2.00. She was nice though, I guess. I have until April 20th to complete it. I can do that in no time. I forgot to tell her that I dont have school on Fridays lol haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment